Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jonah

As I was flipping through every ones blog I can upon Nat_Lee's blog on the Story of Jonah. She compared Jonah's escape into the belly of the Fish in the same way we escape through drugs, sex, drinking and entertainment. I can definitely agree with her that we escape from reality all the time. This got me thinking in what ways do I escape from reality? What was my "whale" I began to think and almost immediately realized that I attempt to escape reality every day. Whenever I don't feel like actually doing homework or being at all productive I decide to take a nap. This is my "whale" I'm completely separated from the world and everyone in it. Whenever I want to run from my responsibilities I sleep. Its a better alternative to actually doing work.




No comments:

Post a Comment