Thursday, December 10, 2009

views on finals

Well now that the semester is at a close I'm excited, sleep deprived and anxious to for Christmas vacation. The past few days have been one heck of a ride and the sad depressing part is that I'm only half way through! I think on average I get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep each night this time of year so most of my blogs are written in thoughtless dream state. One thing that I noticed in these final days of class is how quit a few of my classmates have written on the idea of "Vanity" It seems like a bad time to discuss the meaninglessness of life especially for me. This is the time when I should feel motivated and compelled to work my best to achieve the highest grade possible but with all this talk about vanity I find myself caring much less about grades then I ever have. In past semesters I would lay awake at night hoping and praying that the work I did was enough to get me the grade I wanted, but this semester I find myself sleeping peacefully at night knowing it doesn't really matter anyway. In the end what does it really matter if I get a B in my History class or whether or not my paper deserved an A. It is all Vanity and you know, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment