Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ten Plagues

As I was finishing up my Blogs I was looking across my notes and found something I had written down about Kathryn Macklin's blog. She had written and interesting Blog on the ten Plagues in Exodus. This was always my favorite part of the Bible, for some reason I loved learning about the Plagues and how horrible they must have been. As I was reading her Blog "A little Nature Never Hurt Anyone" for the first time I was able to see the Plagues in a completely new way. I never made any connections with the Plagues being connected with nature. I always knew each plague but this was something I had never noticed. I thought her last sentence was a really great way to describe the final Plague.
"Perhaps God’s greatest act is the creation of the heavens and the earth. And here he proves his control over that which he alone created."

No comments:

Post a Comment