Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Psalm

I love the Psalms, they are probably my favorite part of the Bible. There are those I can turn to whenever I need a spiritual lift, or ones i need to straighten out my moral compas and those I turn to when I need advice. What I love about the Psalms is that there are so many different ones to choose from it is the first Book I turn to.

One Psalm that I especcialy love is Psalm 102 "A cry in Distress"
'A prayers of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed and pureth out his complaint to the Lord.

Psalm 16 "Praise for deliverance from death"
"I said in my haste all men are liars"

Nun
"Thy word is lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Psalm 121
"God's sustaining power a Song of Degrees"
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help


Gandalf: Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.

No comments:

Post a Comment